Re: Oracle RAC and AWR

From: BCB <bdcbuning_at_freeit.nl>
Date: 5 Oct 2006 10:45:15 -0700

wagen123_at_yahoo.com schreef:

> Oracle10g 10.2.0.2 (64 bit)
> RHEL AS 4.3 (64 bit)
> 4 Node RAC cluster
>
> We execute AWR snapshots every 15 minutes during stress/load testing in
> our QA environment. To identify the resource intensive SQL's currently
> I have to look into each AWR report generated on EACH node of the RAC
> cluster.
>
> Is there any way to get a consolidated view across all nodes of the RAC
> cluster? I tried 10g Grid Control, couldn't find a way out.
>
> Thanks for any help/pointers.
>
> wagen

Hello,

In Oracle 10.2 grid there is no way to get everything together in one report. This is not possible.
But there is good news, in the Oracle 11g release there will be a global part, I expect but can not confirm that this will provide the functionality you are looking for.

Greetings
BCB
www.rachelp.nl Received on Thu Oct 05 2006 - 12:45:15 CDT