Getting program name in PL/SQL procedure?

From: Malcolm Dunnett <nothome_at_spammers.are.scum>
Date: 5 Oct 2006 08:59:39 -0700

  I'd like to be able to get the program name that called a PL/SQL procedure ( the information that Enterprise Manager shows under the "Program" column of the sessions display ).

  I would have thought it was a SYS_CONTEXT item but I can't find a code that produces this information.

  Can anyone enlighten me on how to retrieve this information? Received on Thu Oct 05 2006 - 10:59:39 CDT