Oracle RAC and AWR

From: <wagen123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2006 07:36:07 -0700

Oracle10g 10.2.0.2 (64 bit)
RHEL AS 4.3 (64 bit)
4 Node RAC cluster

We execute AWR snapshots every 15 minutes during stress/load testing in our QA environment. To identify the resource intensive SQL's currently I have to look into each AWR report generated on EACH node of the RAC cluster.

Is there any way to get a consolidated view across all nodes of the RAC cluster? I tried 10g Grid Control, couldn't find a way out.

Thanks for any help/pointers.

wagen Received on Thu Oct 05 2006 - 09:36:07 CDT