Re: OK here is the scenario

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2006 16:14:09 -0700

Doug Jones wrote:

> Doug Jones
> Don't worry, I probably won't post anymore. I don't feel welcome to....

That was the opposite of my intention, which is to encourage you to participate. I'm open to suggestions on how to make people feel welcome, while letting them understand the environment. http://www.dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm#subj20

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Just imagine we all have Asperger's Syndrome.