Re: Help with query across schema in TOAD

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:57:33 +0200

The first and second post mentioned schema's. Now you start using databases.

It's a common misunderstanding for people, used to SQL Server to keep mentioning databases, where in Oracle that concept is actually a schema.

In this case, I was put on the wrong foot, and you correctly used the terms. But mentioning schema's across databases would have answered your question quicker, I think.

There's no such thing as pass-through queries in TOAD, that I know of, but you could ask in the TOAD forum. It may be more appropriate for these kind of questions

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...