Problems installing 10.2.0.2 patchset to a 10.2.0.1 database

From: <kevin.aide_at_intergraph.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2006 09:06:28 -0700

I am trying to install the latest patchset to my 10gR2 database. When i double click on setup.exe nothing visable happens. The process is launched and according to Windows Task manager is taking up 50% of my CPU. The process just sits there spinning away and nothing happens.

I have shutdown, using Service Control Manager, all Oracle services including databases, listeners and DBConsoles

Any ideas? Received on Wed Oct 04 2006 - 11:06:28 CDT