Re: OK here is the scenario

From: Doug Jones <dnetstore_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2006 07:49:12 -0700

So friendly...

Well given it might seem that I am looking for a little hand holding, but reality is I am only looking for short simple answers to hang ups. I am going through all of the Oracle docs (have them downloaded to my laptop even, all 1.2gb~) and walk throughs I am finding on the net. What I am looking for are people who know enough info to give me a small push to get me going. Oracle is new for me, but I am blessed in that I have a wonderful supervisor that helps me so much in many of my baby step questions.

As for this LONG (unorganized) series of questions and half questions... I would like to thank everyone. I was finally successful and have been able to repeat the steps without the walk through and even know what I am doing. Figuring out the syntax for commands in the Oracle docs is a little strange with the bubbles and arrows and loops etc, but I am getting it... So thanks to all....

Doug Jones
Don't worry, I probably won't post anymore. I don't feel welcome to....