Discoverer Plus not saving options / preferences

From: <cisoffline_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2006 06:42:13 -0700

Hello,

we use Oracle9iAS Discoverer in our organisation. I don't know much about Oracle, but we have this problem:
Users can run queries within Discoverer. When they've logged in to a database, there's the window "Options", where I can set some stuff. But the strange thing is that everything we set will be undone as soon as we close our browser-window.
So: we select an option, and we click OK. We open the Options-window again and the setting is stillthere. But when we *close the browserwindow* and open it again and log in to the database, the setting is gone.
Where are these settings stored? Locally or on the server? And how can I solve this problem?
Previously we never had this problem, but somehow it appeared.

Example of the Options window:
http://venice.ithaca.edu/discwb4/applet/help/nl/5-126.gif

Thanx for your help Received on Wed Oct 04 2006 - 08:42:13 CDT