Re: OK here is the scenario

From: Doug Jones <dnetstore_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2006 13:26:09 -0700

Well, here is a new question. I completed the recovery of the database... however I had no access to the enterprise database console via IExplorer..... so I guessed :) I went to database configuration and got it set up in there... it asked what password to use for everyone and I entered the same password.... oddly it will no longer let me into the database... it says my password is invalid.... is there a way to reset the password?

Doug

Questions never end......