Re: OK here is the scenario

From: Doug Jones <dnetstore_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2006 11:32:37 -0700

Thanks for the info....

Is there a "backup" command that will allow me to have all the files I need to for the recovery of the database on a new host? This question doesn't seem like it would need more information, but does it? If so, why? :) I feel like a 2 yr old.. why why why why... It seems that is all I can say and "huh?"

Thanks

Doug

Not having much fun yet... learning new things sucks...