OK here is the scenario

From: Doug Jones <dnetstore_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2006 06:53:22 -0700

I have a server that I just created on Friday of last week. I am wanting to test backing up the database and restoring the data on a new host. When I follow the walk through, the restore functions properly. However, what I can't do is a recovery. When I attempt to recover the database is when I get the error stating a file isn't from a "sufficiently old backup'.

What I need to know is how to perform a back up on the server that will qualify as a sufficiently old backup.

Thank you

Doug Jones. Received on Tue Oct 03 2006 - 08:53:22 CDT