Re: Help with query across schema in TOAD

From: <zwasdl_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2006 06:16:11 -0700

Hi,
  I think I didn't describe my questions properly.   I have two userIDs which can connect to two different Oracle Databases. I'm trying to join the tables from the two databases. I know in MS Access I can do that via linked tables, but I can't write hint in query. So I have the following two questions:

  1. How can I do it in TOAD/Oracle?
  2. How can I add hint in Access in this case? I know pass-through query might work, but will face the same issue as in question 1.

Thanks,

Wei Received on Tue Oct 03 2006 - 08:16:11 CDT