Re: oracle 10.2 out on OpenVMS Itanium and where's 11g beta?

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.spam-me-not_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:08:16 GMT

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:42:40 -0700, hpuxrac wrote:

> Sorry I don't recall the thread in depth but I thought someone recently
> was looking for 10.2 on OpenVMS ... so maybe this fits their needs?

Open..what? define/system/trans=concealed DEAD$OPERATING_SYSTEM TRUE It's a darned shame, but it's bye, bye VMS pie. Sad truth is that today, approximately a decade after the death of VMS, no Unix or or Linux system can do thing like mon io/item=queue or mon page. Don't even get me started about versioning integrated into the file system

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com