Re: Help with query across schema in TOAD

From: <zwasdl_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2006 12:19:12 -0700

I can connect to different schema via different accounts, and MS Access can have cross-schema query with linked tables. Does TOAD have similar capability? Or I have to ask for creating a schema which has access to all the necessary tables in multiple schema?

Basically, I'm asking for a combination of Access and TOAD for Oracle, which has the following capabilities:

1. Query across multiple schema in Oracle
2. Use hint to control query plan
3. Interactive interface on building queries.

Any suggestion is appreciated!

Thanks,

Wei Received on Mon Oct 02 2006 - 14:19:12 CDT