Re: Houston we have a problem.....

From: Doug Jones <dnetstore_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2006 10:55:48 -0700

Ok, I successfully completed the restore and recover command... however at the end of the walk through it says to enter "alter database open resetlogs;" at this point I get the following:

RMAN-03002: failure of alter db command at 10/02/2006 13:51:48 ORA-01152: file 1 was not restored from a sufficiently old backup ORA-01110: data file 1:
'E:\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\ORADATA\WINRLS\SYSTEM01.DBF'
> Posting machine details, like OS, would help.
> Posting your init.ora contents and rman commands would

2.8ghz Xeon running windows server 2003 standard. 5gb of RAM and 1tb of storage. What other info would you like?

Do you still need my "init.ora" contents posted?

Thank you,

Doug Jones