In Oracle 9i which data dictionary view I need to use to find out the table is compress

From: <lakiprabha_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2006 15:44:07 -0700

In Oracle 9i which data dictionary view/table I need to query to find out the table is compress/nocompress.

In Oracle 10g the following query is working fine but when I use same query in Oracle 9i its not working

SELECT TABLE_NAME, COMPRESSION FROM USER_TABLES ; Received on Fri Sep 29 2006 - 17:44:07 CDT