Re: How to convert data in RDBMS into LDAP format?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:17:35 -0700

qazmlp1209_at_rediffmail.com wrote:
> We have our database stored currently in the Oracle. We need to migrate
> the whole data to an directory(LDAP) server.
> Does anybody have an idea about any migration tools which can be used
> to migrate the database in Oracle RDBMS into LDAP directory commands?
> I do not want only the 'Oracle RDBMS->Oracle Internet Directory'
> conversion, but in general the RDBMS into the LDAP conversion.

What you have stored in Oracle, I would hope, and what you would choose to store in a hierarchical LDAP directory are two entirely different things.

Please provide more details and operating system and version and edition information is critical.

Please, also, do not post to every usenet group you can spell. Limit your response to a single c.d.oracle usernet group. Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
University of Washington