Help me with Oracle Portal

From: jsfromynr <jatinder.1975_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Sep 2006 23:07:28 -0700

Hello All,

I was trying to install a third party portlet in Portal. While doing so and recompiling the portal schema, one of the package 'WWPRO_API_Provider_registry' got invalid. So I copied the package body of ORASSO package into the Portal schema. As the code of package was encrypted, Now the package is invalid state.

I was planning to export that single package (encrypted) and then import it into the schema, But I am not aware how to export only single package.

I tried this one

Select replace(text,chr(10),null) from user_source where name=upper('WWPRO_API_Provider_registry' )

But again it didnot help.Package body is encrypted so it is not possible for me to know whether whatever I had extracted is in right form or not??

Please help me out as Portal is Down.

With Warm regards
Jatinder Singh Received on Fri Sep 29 2006 - 01:07:28 CDT