Re: Testing purposes.

From: Doug Jones <dnetstore_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Sep 2006 10:42:39 -0700

Current setup -

(1) 2.8ghz Xeon - 250 gigs of storage. Running Microsoft Virtual Server. 2 VM's with access to the C$ on the host.

Does that explain the setup?

Oracle on the 2 VM's.

Let me know what other information do you need?

P.S.

If I want to "restore" data from a back up on VM1 to VM2, could I just copy the "flash recovery" folder? (that is where I just created an image backup)

I know I would still have to run the restore, but if I copy it will I have access to it on the new host?

Doug