Re: Outer Join on a Correlated Sub Query

From: <puneetbans_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Sep 2006 08:08:08 -0700

Thanks for the suggestion. ANSI syntax is the first thing I tried. ANSI syntax forces me to put my join condition in the FROM clause instead of the WHERE clause. In the FROM clause, the correlated sub query does not work. If it was not a correlated subquery, this would have soved the problem. I am still stuck.