Re: Errors exporting

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:18:43 GMT

astalavista wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Oracle 9.2.0.4 /HP-UX 11.11
>
> I have the following error while exporting full
>
> (export user is OK)
>
> Have any idea about this problem ?
>
> Metalink talks about a view with no underlying table ....
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> . exporting synonyms
>
> . exporting views
>
> EXP-00056: ORACLE error 21560 encountered
>
> OCI-21560: argument 7 is null, invalid, or out of range
>
> EXP-00056: ORACLE error 21560 encountered
>
> OCI-21560: argument 7 is null, invalid, or out of range
>
> EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

Did you read the solutions on Metalink? Specifically, check out this link:

https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:14:7941243020688099156::::p14_database_id,p14_docid,p14_show_header,p14_show_help,p14_black_frame,p14_font:NOT,226205.1,1,1,1,helvetica

You'll have to find the offending view and drop it.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_nospam.peasland.net