Re: Query to generate database activity

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 26 Sep 2006 12:54:09 -0700

mwilliam06 wrote:
> I am currently studying to get my OCA I and am reading about AWR and
> ADDM optimization. I would like to find a query out there that would
> generate a substantial amount of I/O for a long period of time to
> better simulate a real world DB environment. Does anyone know where I
> might find such a script?
> Thanks in advance!

Not to discourage you from the goal of completing your OCA but it is kind of a bad feeling that anyone who is contemplating getting any kind of certification from Oracle is not capable of writing such a query by themselves or finding one without having to ask for help. Received on Tue Sep 26 2006 - 14:54:09 CDT