Re: FGAC where clause question

From: Hans <hans_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:25:17 +0200

Aaah I found my problem and I must say I'm caught with my pants down (I'm blushed..... :-))

My return variable from my policy function was of size 100 and the where clause exceeded this number when I added an extra criteria.....

Sorry for wasting your time.

Regards
/Hans Received on Mon Sep 25 2006 - 01:25:17 CDT