Extract packages using command line to VSS

From: nzpcmad <nzpcmad_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2006 13:32:45 -0700

We use VSS as our code repository.

At the moment, we use a GUI to manually extract the stored procedure packages and then manually check them into VSS.

Is it possible to this via some kind of command line so the process can be made into a batch procedure?

I looked at SQL Plus but couldn't see anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks Received on Sun Sep 24 2006 - 15:32:45 CDT