Re: Comparing plans across instances

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.spam-me-not_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:38:06 GMT

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:23:53 -0700, DA Morgan wrote:

> Please do not top post. Scroll to the bottom to reply.

Unfortunately, Outlook and Evolution promote top-posting. It became de facto standard. I've even been warned by one of my former bosses to put my replies at the top of email, the same as everybody else. I cannot disagree more deeply with top posting, but I do find it everywhere. I believe that our sensitivity to top posting will have to change.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com