Error: -2147217865 Table or View does not exist in Oracle 9i

From: Nizam <nizamuddinmohd_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2006 14:40:59 -0700

Hi team,

We have two schemas SLT5 and SLT6 in oracle 9i database. In both the schema, we have two users TESTA and TESTB. Our application is logging in using TESTA credentials in both the schemas and trying to access the tables owned by TESTB.

The problem is that, when we run the application connecting to SLT5 schema. It is working fine. When tried connecting to SLT6 schema. It gives an error "Table or View does not exist" in a select query.

We compare all the privileges in SLT5 and SLT6 schemas for both the users (specifically TESTA user). All found same. But we did not get any resolution. Even though, TESTA user has the SELECT privilege on those tables of TESTB.

Could any body help me out.

Thanks,
Nizam. Received on Thu Sep 21 2006 - 16:40:59 CDT