Re: Trigger FGAC

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:50:50 +0100

In article <1158852279.426785.195900_at_b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, nasa says...
> Sybrandb,

<snip>

> > Please try to brush up your jungle English. This is not the Muppet Show
> > and you are not the Swedish Chef, and not funny.
> >
> This world is not only for English speaking community and this group
> too. As long as ppl understand what am trying to say that is fine. So
> in this way, can you brush up your attitude and good manners?

Absolutely spot-on, well said.

It is apparent that some people simply do not make the effort to communicate in a clear manner despite having English as their mother tongue. I think it is important, if someone wishes to ask for help, that they make the effort to communicate as clearly as possible. It is good manners.

However, there is no excuse for being rude to non-English speaking posters for lacking the skills in English.

--

jeremy