Re: Trigger FGAC

From: nasa <nasa.ora_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2006 08:24:39 -0700

Sybrandb,

> 1 No. Why would you need one? What objection do you have against
> running an after-logon trigger

my server share with many depts and applns. I need fgac for only one appln.

> 2 This is really a doc question. I am very much aware most people here
> (especially those from Asian provenance) both take away our jobs and
> want us to read their manuals, trying to force us in doing *their*
> work.

How can I take ur job coz me no have work visa in ur country. Did I ask u 2 read manual?

> The answer to this question is of course: no, there are no select
> triggers.

Thx for the ans, btw, Why no select triggers?

> What's wrong with FGAC?

Who said FGAC is wrong?

> Please try to brush up your jungle English. This is not the Muppet Show
> and you are not the Swedish Chef, and not funny.

This world is not only for English speaking community and this group too. As long as ppl understand what am trying to say that is fine. So in this way, can you brush up your attitude and good manners?