Re: nested identifier

From: tawright915 <tawright915_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2006 08:24:11 -0700

You my friend (and I mean that in the loosest of terms) are an arrogant prick! I've looked at all your posts over the past several hours and each time you have nothing constructive to say. If you are so bothered by helping people out that are trying to gain a foothold in this area, then STOP POSTING HERE!

Not everyone's opinion is necessarily yours, so don't assume that it is, and while there are some people out there that wish to help out people like myself, they would be better off if you didn't taint their reputation by acting like a jerk!
I personally feel sorry for the people you work for and with.

I could care less if I were top post or bottom, for whatever that mean, I just want to learn something new.

By the way before you start throw mud at people who you claim do not know proper English, you should take a lesson yourself, you self centered, egotistical, access programming idiot.

Note to everyone else: The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of Google, nor those who post on Google. I just want everyone to know how much I loath, those to berate others (and before you think it, I am and was justified) and never have anything good to say. I have never had anything bad to say to anyone posting in Google groups, neither here nor in the other groups that I belong too. However this dude was the straw that broke the camels back, and it needed to be said.

Tom