Re: Tracefiles not generated

From: <nospam_kurt.laugesen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Sep 2006 00:57:56 -0700

Ana C. Dent skrev:

> Is TIMED_STATISICS=TRUE?

oh yes.
And as soon as I set tracefile_identifier to something, I can generate all the tracefiles I want (event 10046 level 12) so the problem is not that big really, it is just that I have been doing this for years and haven't seen this behaviour before.
And - as for the dba's - they don't have a clue about what they have done differently this time :-)
Regards
Kurt Received on Thu Sep 21 2006 - 02:57:56 CDT