Re: Error ORA-01031

From: calms <calmsqurill_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2006 21:11:13 -0700

Hi All,

I installed the InstantClient as instructed by ORACLE in the following link...

"http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/instantclient/index.html"

As per their document, i installed only the "Basic" and "ODBC" and so i dont have SQL installed in my client workstation....

if you need any other information, kindly let me know...

thks

Prasad Received on Wed Sep 20 2006 - 23:11:13 CDT