Re: Error ORA-01031

From: BD <robert.drea_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2006 20:08:57 -0700

calms wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Im Extremely Sorry! I really didnt mean to hurt anyone. Yes, Im a
> Asian, May be in your words a "uncultured"...But i must thank "Sybrand
> Bakker" for highlighting my mistake. And im not in a Top post and Im
> just a Fresh Developer. So if anyone still want to help me, plz do.

Now we'll see if Sybrand's big enough to apologize for calling you stupid, and suggesting that you are acting 'rude' because you are Asian. I *pray* it's Sybrand's ESL reality at issue here, and that I'm really not reading these words.

Regardless - the fact that the O.P. is the one apologizing here is ludicrous.

BD Received on Wed Sep 20 2006 - 22:08:57 CDT