Re: Divisor is equal to zero

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 00:32:01 +0200

On 20 Sep 2006 14:36:12 -0700, "muddu" <mudassar.dba_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>hose this ORACLE GOD FATHER,
>WHY this guy is having Senior associated with him and why he is asking
>money.
>Let us not allow these beggars talk about money here.
>This guy is damn sure is a SENIOR BEGGAR ha haaa ..........

Wrong. I said you should go back to school, to ask the money back you paid for attending it, because they didn't learn you elementary maths. Now it appears they also didn't learn you English and tkey didn't learn you think.

I wasn't asking for money, and you are the *real* beggar, because you are too lazy to look anything up, and to do the work for you you can't do, because you don't have the brains for it.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA