Re: Error ORA-01031

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:46:41 -0700

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> On 20 Sep 2006 00:33:09 -0700, "calms" <calmsqurill_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi Morgan,

> I assume it is because you are evidently Asian, you are acting so rude
> - you address someone by his last name only, which is considered not
> done in almost all civilized countries.

With all due respects Sybrand, and this is likely just one of those American demonstrations of a lack of culture, I often refer to myself that way so I am not in the least offended.

I'll be at UKOUG again this year, in November, and perhaps some culture and civility will rub off on me.

--
Daniel Morgan
University of Washington