Re: OPT_ESTIMATE - Translate SEL$1 ...

From: Helio Dias <heliovitorio_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2006 12:55:35 -0700

Dear Daniel in resume, what i need is:

when i have a query like:

select t1.* from t1,t2,t3
where t1.col=t2.col and t1.col=t3.col and t2.col=t3.col

Oracle may generate a plan like
nest loop t1

      nest loop t2 t3

I Know a little bit about OPT_ESTIMATE eg: (TABLE, JOIN SCALE_ROWS)

What i want to know is how can i reference the second nest loop using @SEL at OPT_ESTIMATE like i saw in 10g profile.

Version 9i