Re: Tracefiles not generated

From: <nospam_kurt.laugesen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2006 07:50:31 -0700

Sorry - my mistake.
It is Oracle 9.2.0.6 on HP UX
I am running the trace connected as SYSTEM from a windows sql*plus When I use tracefile_identifier the DO get the name I would expect f.ex.
dvega2_ora_4888_MWHI.trc but without the identifier they are simply not there.

I don't see a difference in init.ora parameters between this instance and other instances where I do not have this problem. Only difference is that the other instances are on Solaris but the naming is the same:
<sid>_ora_<spid>.trc