Re: Performance

From: Jack <none_at_INVALIDmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:36:45 GMT

"Gints Plivna" <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158746949.003513.100930_at_b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>> Somehow optimising someting witch takes 10 s seemed waste of time for me,
>> but as sayd when that damm prod server is ten times slover it will take
>> 100s
>> ;)
>
> If the whole process takes 10s for 1 alone user in DB probably it isn't
> a problem, but even if you have a statement that is running blindly
> fast in 0,001 sec 1 000 000 times for each of 100 users it may become a
> big problem if you don't reduce either execution time or execution
> count or number of users :)
>
> Gints Plivna
> http://www.gplivna.eu

Hi!

As I earlier stated this is solved and tasks objectives are archived. To thank you Gints, I will explain something.

That function is normally executed about 50 times (and that is fine). Exactly saying functions one execute time is 0,002143336 sec ;) .
It is fancy that some time ago we were counting minutes (or hours), but nowadays we
are counting seconds and milliseconds. Nothing is good enough for world ;)

Jack Received on Wed Sep 20 2006 - 07:36:45 CDT