Re: Performance

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2006 03:09:09 -0700

> Somehow optimising someting witch takes 10 s seemed waste of time for me,
> but as sayd when that damm prod server is ten times slover it will take 100s
> ;)

If the whole process takes 10s for 1 alone user in DB probably it isn't a problem, but even if you have a statement that is running blindly fast in 0,001 sec 1 000 000 times for each of 100 users it may become a big problem if you don't reduce either execution time or execution count or number of users :)

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu Received on Wed Sep 20 2006 - 05:09:09 CDT