Re: Error ORA-01031

From: calms <calmsqurill_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2006 00:33:09 -0700

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for your reply!
1. As this is a Instant Client Installation,and as you may know that there is no Sql Plus installed in the Client. In order to avoid the space oracle just provide the instant client dll's. 2. I used the native driver "Oracle in InstantClient10_1" and the test Succeed but while connecting through the application, im getting the above error.

thks a lot for helping me....

Prasad.N.M