OWB Error

From: fazziki <fazziki_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2006 08:58:51 -0700

Hi,
I'm beginner in Oracle Warehouse builder and I'm trying to do a self training. I create a simple project that is mapping an oracle table to another oracle table in the same schema. I have the following error when I try to deploy : RPE-01008: Recovery of this request is in progress.
could any body help me to fix this error ?

Thanks Received on Tue Sep 19 2006 - 10:58:51 CDT