Re: Trigger FGAC

From: sybrandb <sybrandb_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2006 08:37:08 -0700

nasa wrote:
> I knew that to automate the FGAC, fire a trigger during log-on. Any
> alternate way to do so?
>
> Can trigger when query the table? Say like, SELECT * from table...
>

> Rgds

1 No. Why would you need one? What objection do you have against running an after-logon trigger?
2 This is really a doc question. I am very much aware most people here (especially those from Asian provenance) both take away our jobs and want us to read their manuals, trying to force us in doing *their* work.
The answer to this question is of course: no, there are no select triggers.
What's wrong with FGAC?

Please try to brush up your jungle English. This is not the Muppet Show and you are not the Swedish Chef, and not funny.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA