Re: 9i desupport date?

From: Walt <walt_askier_at_SHOESyahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:14:21 -0400

Maxim Demenko wrote:

> Walt schrieb:

>> Sybrand Bakker casually dropped this in a previous thread:
>>
>> "9i is dead after July 2007."
>>
>> I've spent the last hour on google, metalink, otn, tahiti and
>> oracle.com trying to verify it, and I'm coming up short. Maybe I'm
>> just not looking in the right place, but I can't find a desupport
>> notice for 9i anywhere.
>>
>> Anybody have a link?

> http://www.oracle.com/support/library/data-sheet/oracle-lifetime-support-policy-datasheet.pdf

Thanks. For anyone lurking who doesn't have the patience to scroll through 9 pages of a pdf, here's the meat:

DB  9.2  Jul 2007  Jul 2010
DB 10.1  Jan 2009  Jan 2012
DB 10.2  Jul 2010  Jul 2013

The first column is when Premier Support Ends. The second column is when Extended Support Ends

//Walt Received on Tue Sep 19 2006 - 10:14:21 CDT