Re: Get All your Oracle Questions Answered.

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Sep 2006 06:25:49 -0700

z_at_hid wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> Some of you probably know me, its been quite a lot of time i didn't
> post anything on the community or any answer to the question.
>
> I have started a new forum by my own for oracle discussions and
> question answers.
>
> Its just a start, and need some pioneers to promote it and be a very
> knowledgeful source for beginners and experts in future.
>
> Please ask questions, i will be there to answer with some other
> experts.
>
> Moreover i have a lots of study, audio, and vedio stuff related to
> oracle and its certifications. I will also be posting all that with
> regard to your suggestions and requests.
>
> I welcome you all to come and register. And ask for your problems and
> issues in oracle.
>
> The Forum URL:
> http://www.free-advisory.com/forums/oracle
>
> Please do comment on this little effort.
> Regards,
> Zahid

Quite frankly, I don't care about spam, top posting, or any of the other pet peeves (to an an almost unbelievable degree) present for some in this group.

In this case, my only question would be...why? I saw a site one day, and I don't remember the exact URL, that was something like yetanotheroraclesite.com. Pretty funny.

I don't begrudge anyone starting something, it just seems like the definition of overkill in this case. I do like moderated groups (dizwell.com is the best one I visit), as it eliminates a lot of the flaming we see in this group. Why not post there?

Regards,

Steve Received on Tue Sep 19 2006 - 08:25:49 CDT