Re: Get All your Oracle Questions Answered.

From: <z_at_hid>
Date: 19 Sep 2006 02:19:58 -0700

Ganesh,
The counter question is we have a sooper dooper oracle.forums.com, then why we need this groups.google.com.
Just because As there are much sources of water, the water starts flowing from better to best. I have started it just to add another sorce of knowledge in the oracle wold community. And i need experts there because i cannot answer every question alone. Hope you understand, And thank you for your response.

Morgan,
First of All i am not promoting it. Its just an invitation, if you are not interested then thanks to you. I am interested in those who are interested. It cannt be spaming because its nothing irrelavant. People come here to seek there answers. And If i am just telling them where else they can get there answers, i think i am doing the job.

Great to hear from you all.
Cheers. Received on Tue Sep 19 2006 - 04:19:58 CDT