Re: Which storage should be using for Enterprise Applications?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:59:56 -0700

Tran wrote:
> Dear Experts,
>
> I would like to invite you to take part of my survey to share your
> expertise on the storage usage for enterprise applications.

And I would like to invite you to be considerate of our charter and not spam us with phony surveys.

A quick search shows that you are not with any legitimate education organization in Singapore.

If you feel I have erred in my evaluation then by all means post your legitimate email address. All students and faculty at all universities in Singapore have campus email (I checked) so the fact that you are using gmail is essentially indicating that you lied about your intent.

--
Daniel Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group