9i desupport date?

From: Walt <walt_askier_at_SHOESyahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:00:06 -0400

Sybrand Bakker casually dropped this in a previous thread:

"9i is dead after July 2007."

I've spent the last hour on google, metalink, otn, tahiti and oracle.com trying to verify it, and I'm coming up short. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, but I can't find a desupport notice for 9i anywhere.

Anybody have a link?

BTW, we're planning to be off 9i long before then, I'm just curious how close we're cutting it. Thanks.

//Walt Received on Mon Sep 18 2006 - 17:00:06 CDT