Re: How do i sort by

From: tawright915 <tawright915_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 13:23:07 -0700

Actually this is what I ended up doing:

select a.ky_ba, a.ky_cust_no, a.cd_co from bill_acct a

where cd_ba_stat = '02'
and a.cd_acct_type = '39'
and a.cd_co = '17'

and rownum < 50
and exists(select 1 from bill_acct b
where a.ky_cust_no = b.ky_cust_no
and b.cd_ba_stat = '02'
and b.cd_acct_type = '39'
and a.ky_ba <> b.ky_ba);

Then I did a select on the ky_ba for all records that matched the ky_cust_no.

Works but I need to refine it. I tried the group by but did not get the results I needed.
Thanks
Tom