EXP Issue

From: al1 <allen.prinsloo_at_email.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 12:09:55 -0700

I'm receiving an:

EXP-00056: ORACLE error 1555 encountered ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 2 with name
"_SYSSMU2$" too small

The exp continues after this message and at the end of the 3 hour exp I get the following message:
"Export terminated successfully with warnings."

Will this exp be ok or is it corrupt based on the 1555 error?

I read some where that setting the UNDO_RETENTION period higher solves this issue, it's currently set to 600, should I up it? The UNDOTBS1 is sized at 22G and when I view the usage during the exp it does not appear to be filling up.

The exp cmd settings are :
BUFFER=128000
FULL=Y
COMPRESS=N
STATISTICS=NONE
FILESIZE=2G Thx in Advance Received on Mon Sep 18 2006 - 14:09:55 CDT