Get All your Oracle Questions Answered.

From: <z_at_hid>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 10:52:53 -0700

hi guys,

Some of you probably know me, its been quite a lot of time i didn't post anything on the community or any answer to the question.

I have started a new forum by my own for oracle discussions and question answers.

Its just a start, and need some pioneers to promote it and be a very knowledgeful source for beginners and experts in future.

Please ask questions, i will be there to answer with some other experts.

Moreover i have a lots of study, audio, and vedio stuff related to oracle and its certifications. I will also be posting all that with regard to your suggestions and requests.

I welcome you all to come and register. And ask for your problems and issues in oracle.

The Forum URL:
http://www.free-advisory.com/forums/oracle

Please do comment on this little effort. Regards,
Zahid Received on Mon Sep 18 2006 - 12:52:53 CDT