Oracle 10g on Microsoft's Virtual Server

From: Doug Jones <dnetstore_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 05:53:56 -0700

I am looking for information pertaining to an Oracle install on Virtual Server. Most of what I find is referring to VMware. Currently we have 10g running on virtual server and I just have a few questions. Is this a good place to ask? Can someone point me to some info on performance, maintenance, etc?

Thank you very much,

Doug Jones Received on Mon Sep 18 2006 - 07:53:56 CDT